Thursday, June 20, 2013

I write short works of fiction with a slight metaphysical twist. I also write poetry.

Right now, I have three short stories available.

They are only available as Ebooks.

Here is my profile page for Smashwords, where you can purchase two of the stories and there is even one for FREE!


https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/anthonybarbaria

I am currently working on "20 Poems about Nothing", which is a selection of 20 short poems with slight relations to each other, but not really about anything specific, or are they?


Here is a photo of food I've made... mmmm... It is a monster omelet I made years ago...

It was made with wild boar sausage. It is boar that was shot at a ranch near Mt. Hamilton in northern California. It was processed with a little domestic pig fat to bind it. Boar is very lean and delicious.





No comments:

Post a Comment