Tuesday, February 19, 2013

The next show at "On The Corner Music" is this Friday, February 22nd. It is from 7 to 11p.m.

580 E. Campbell ave, Campbell CA.

It is their sixth annual "We Love Music" show.

It is a fun challenge when this show comes around, because the idea is to try to use actyual vinyl in your work. It used to be mostly on record sleeves, but the last two years, i have moved beyond that and incorporated tapes as well. I finished my piece today. Check it out:

It is called "Spin Town" and will be up at the show for about a month. It is for sale for $40 at the shop.

I used velcro to attach all the parts, so whoever ends up with it can actually removed the pieces and play them if they like. well, except the record, but it is pretty scratched up. I lucked out finding that song though. I think it is a perfect fit for the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment