Wednesday, February 27, 2013

This is going to be an interesting weekend.

First, This Friday, March 1st, my band and I are going to attend the all request lunch with Stephen Seawead on 1077.7 FM The Bone. We will get to talk a little about the band, Resistant Me.

Then Saturday, May 2nd, we will be playing at the Caravan Lounge (98 S. Almaden ave) in San Jose along with out guitarist, Steves other band, Severe Bass and the Bad Decisions. Our singers Rock and Roll cover band is going to end the night. It starts at 9:30 and is 21 and over, as well as Free!

I made a Facebook page for my art. You can check it out here: https://www.facebook.com/AnthonyBarbariaART

My piece at Psycho Donuts in Campbell will only be up and available to buy for a few more days before they start to install the next show there, which is going to be an amazing show with Kepi Ghoulie of the band, Groovie Ghoulies. That will be cool.

I still have a piece up at "On The Corner Music" in Campbell, CA too. It is for sale there for $40.

No comments:

Post a Comment